6N/7D Bhutan Package
Must Visit Places in 6N 7D Bhutan Tour Package
- Taktsang Monastery
- Punakha Dzong
- Dochula Pass
- Buddha Dordenma
- Chele la Pass
- Thimpu Dzong
- Punakha Suspension Bridge
- Tango Buddhist Institute
- Rinpung Dzong
- Gangteng Monastery
At an altitude of 3100 meters Tiger’s nest is nested on a cliff where tourist has to hike this place and can find amazing views of the surroundings.
The brilliance excellence of the wonderful architecture is Punakha Dzong in Punakha District. It is a must visit place for the tourist for exploring heavenly Bhutan.
One of the most beautiful pass with 108 stupas which was built to honor 108 Bhutanese soldiers who sacrificed their life and this pass is located at an altitude of 3100 meters thus offering the fascinating view of Himalayas and other mountains.
One gets the fascinating view of the large Buddha statue located in Thimpu . The height of this statue gives it an edge to be seen anywhere from Thimpu.
It is an amazing and highest point on Dantak road and the highest motorable pass in Bhutan. This pass is situated at an altitude of 3988 meters. This pass is separating paro and Haa valley and offering a stunning view of MT. Jumolhari and Jichu Drake and other adjacent peaks.
This Dzong is an amazing place to be visited and it is the prominent landmark of Thimpu . Located at the bank of wang chu river this Dzong means “Fortress of Glorious Religion”. It is an example of an amazing architecture and house of various government departments.
This is a amazing place to visit as the bridge is 160 meters long and it is connecting the villages at the other end. It is the longest suspension bridge over Po-Chu river.
This Buddhist institute is an education institute for Buddhist monks where they study their religious books and texts. The Tango monastery comprises of six temples located inside it.
This beautiful Dzong was built in 1644 which is a sightseeing fortress in Paro. It is a famous tourist destination to be visited and it is known as Paro Dzong. This Dzong actually serves as judicial court and residence for several government officials.
This Gompa is also known as Gangteng monastery. This monastery is very beautiful and one of the largest of Nyinmga monastery.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Meal plans mentioned.
- Transportation on non sharing basis.
- Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package (not at disposal).
- Road taxes, toll taxes and permit fees.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porter age. Horse riding During Tiger nest Visit.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Places We Cover
Pelling, Namchi, Gantok
Rumtek, Pemayangtse, Nathula, Yumthang, Gurudongmer & Many other Places
Peace Pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Park
Rock Garden, Tiger Hill & Many other Places
Trashigang, Tiger's Nest Monastry
Thimphu, Punakha, Drukgyal Zong & Many other Places
Buxa Tiger Reserve, Lava-Lolegaon
Gorumara National Park, Jaldapara Wildlife Sanctuary & Many other Places