7N/8D Bhutan Package
Must Visit Places in 7N 8D Bhutan Tour Package
- Taktsang Monastery
- Punakha Dzong
- Dochula Pass
- Buddha Dordenma
- Chele la Pass
- Thimpu Dzong
- Punakha Suspension Bridge
While visiting the land of Thunder dragon Paro Taktsang is a must visit place. The location of this place is wonderful as people have to hike high altitude of 3000 meters located Tiger’s Nest hanging in a cliff. In paro valley this is the most attractive place for any tourist. One can find the breathtaking views of the peripheral.
Punakha Dzong located in Punakha is probably the best architectural Dzong among the other Dzong’s in Bhutan. It is the centre of attraction of Punakha district. It is known for the unforgettable wedding of King of Bhutan that took place in Punakha Dzong. It is located in the bank where Po-Chu and Mo-chu river collides each other.
It is a very high altitude pass located at an altitude of 3100 meters which offers stunning views of the peripheral mountains. This Pass includes 108 stupas and they were built honor 108 Bhutanese dead soldiers.
The high escalated statue of Lord Buddha sitting on his throne is an amazing place to visit. The height of the statue made of Bronze and gold offers people to view it anywhere from Thimpu . This statue is the largest statue of Buddha in Bhutan.
This pass is very popular among the people as it is high altitude based pass and this motorable pass is the highest point on Dantak road in Bhutan. It is located at an altitude of 3988 meters separating the two valleys and offering amazing tourist place to visit for.
It is the administrative office of the various department of Bhutan government and a famous tourist spot as people visit this Dzong for its amazing architectural design.
This amazing bridge of 160 meters long is a suspension bridge and a popular place among the tourist as this bridge hanging over Po-Chu river connects the nearby villages and offers scenic view of the surroundings.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Meal plans mentioned.
- Transportation on non sharing basis.
- Transportation by appropriate vehicles as per itineraries and package (not at disposal).
- Road taxes, toll taxes and permit fees.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porter age. Horse riding During Tiger nest Visit.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Places We Cover
Pelling, Namchi, Gantok
Rumtek, Pemayangtse, Nathula, Yumthang, Gurudongmer & Many other Places
Peace Pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Park
Rock Garden, Tiger Hill & Many other Places
Trashigang, Tiger's Nest Monastry
Thimphu, Punakha, Drukgyal Zong & Many other Places
Buxa Tiger Reserve, Lava-Lolegaon
Gorumara National Park, Jaldapara Wildlife Sanctuary & Many other Places